Here Early Childhood offers selected key resources, from articles to websites, to our early childhood development professional colleagues. See and enjoy our staff picks below. Know of other interesting resources? Contact us and let us know your favorite. If we like it, we may add it to our list!
ECMHP Staff Picks Reading List and Resources
- California Center for Early Childhood Mental Health a site with downloadable issue briefs, training guidelines, and technical assistance.
- Paper Boat the site of John Franz, a leading consultant on wraparound and strength-based services, is “a forum dedicated to changing the metaphor of help, a gathering place for folks who are interested in having a bigger conversation about the way we design and deliver community-based support and assistance.”
- Sensory Smarts A book and tips for families who have children with sensory processing difficulties.
- The Signal, the quarterly newsletter of The World Association for Infant Mental Health.
- Zero to Three.org A website full of parenting tips, also on Facebook.