Who We Serve
The Early Childhood Mental Health Program provides a number of therapeutic services to Medi-Cal eligible families with children birth to six who live within West Contra Costa County (communities of Richmond, Crockett, El Cerrito, El Sobrante, Hercules, Kensington, Pinole, and Rodeo).
If you live outside of this area you can contact us and we would be happy to give you a referral.
Our ECMHP Services
We offer a variety of services to support the emotional health of families and caregivers with young children ages birth to six who are facing challenges in their home, school or community. All services are free to families and provided in both Spanish and English.
AT A GLANCE:
For more detail please click on the links below.
- Child and Family Services is an individual and family therapy program where the therapist meets with children and families in their home, at our main office, or at the school.
- Child Care Solutions is a consultation program that offers onsite team support to children who are having a hard time in preschool or daycare to help them be more successful.
- Comprehensive Therapeutic Nursery Program (CTN) is a preschool classroom for children who have had difficulty being in a typical classroom.
- Wraparound Program is a program that brings together the many support people in families’ lives (teachers, service providers) to help them access resources and coordinate support for their child.
- Support Groups are another resource we offer to help families connect with others facing similar situations to their own. Currently, we offer support groups for Muslim Moms, CMCB for women facing post-partum depression, Being Dad for men in caregiving roles to support parenting skills, FSG for women facing domestic violence situations and now offering drop-in consultations for childcare professionals.